Man Grind Infused Bone Broth
Mitchell’s Bone Broth is all about traditional nutrition for modern life - Spiked with our Pepper & Me Man grind flakes which bring a beautiful twist of salt, pepper, lemon, herbs, and a touch of chilli - making this a perfectly seasoned balanced blend to drink by itself or use as you would a stock.
This is a top quality NZ-made natural beef bone broth powder, using a traditional recipe that the Mitchells took with them when they emigrated from Scotland in the early 1900s. Made with NZ grass feed beef bones.
With 14.5 servings per pouch, this is a great product at a great price!
What’s so good about it?
Bone broth is one of those things that they got totally right back in the day. It’s a simple, natural, traditional way of extracting all the nutrition you can out of ingredients and getting that goodness into your body. Put simply, it’s old school, but it’s all good. That’s what Mitchell’s Bone Broth is all about – traditional nutrition for modern life.
This bone broth has been independently tested by Eurofins, a credited laboratory, and is packed full of amino acids.
How is it made?
- New Zealand grass fed beef bones and New Zealand grown vegetables are used to make this bone broth powder.
- It is slowly cooked in the traditional way, using a family recipe that has been passed down
- The drying process is gentle which preserves the Amino acid profile of the broth and makes up the 97% protein content.
- This bone broth is packed with the essential Amino acids mentioned above. They are called essential because your body doesn't produce them and you need to get them from your diet.
- The Amino acids in this bone broth are the building blocks of the body, they help the body to function and repair.
- The collagen content is 78% and that is from the slow cooking process, not added in from another source like other products on the market.
- Contains Glutamine for gut health, immunity and muscle repair. It's a win-win-win!
- Most of all, it’s simply a bone broth made the traditional way with the water removed for convenience. That's it