Ridiculously simple and delicious. Also vegan, gluten and nut free – you won’t believe how good it tastes!
- 2 tins Chili beans
- 1 tin Corn kernels
- 1 tin Chopped tomato
- 1 White onion Finely diced
- 50 gm Chipotle peppers Chopped
- 1 Courgette grated (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Man Grind Ground
- 2 TBL Mexellent paste
- Mix all ingredients together in a casserole dish, and slow braise in the oven for 2 hours at 165 degrees.
- Serve with Chopped iceberg, grated cheese and sour cream. Or corn chips and guac!