Simple and delicious!
- 5 large Agria Potatos Unpeeled
- 4 TBL Olive Oil
- 1 TBL Tandoori paste
- 1 TBL Whatevz Mum Spice Ground
- 1 TSP Salt
- Scrub and wash the potatoes, cut into fat wedge shapes leaving the skin still on. Dry the potatoes.
- Mix oil, tandoori paste, whatevz seasoning and salt together in a large bowl and toss through the wedges so they are well coated in spice
- Lay out flat on a large baking tray (use two if needed) and bake for 30 minutes at 190 degrees
Serve with mint yoghurt or sour cream, perfect accompaniment to any casual meal. Simple and delicious!