If you are an Indian food lover this will blow your mind! Super easy, super impressive and budget friendly to boot.
- 2 TBL oil
- 3 TBL Tandoori paste
- 1 Large White onion Diced
- 3 Chicken breasts Sliced
- 1 Tin Diced tomatos (with capsicum if you can find)
- 200 ml Water
- 1 tsp Man Grind Ground
- 2 Courgettes Grated (optional)
- 100 ml Coconut cream
- 2 tsp Chipotle peppers (optional)
- Add the oil to a hot wok or large saucepan, and cook out the onion for around 30 seconds before adding the tandoori paste (and chipotles if using)
- Cook the Tandoori paste out for a minute, then add the chicken breast and courgettes. Toss in the pan until the chicken is well coated in the spices.
- When chicken is seared on all sides, add the tin of tomatoes and the water. Season with the man grind to taste.
- Simmer on a low heat for about 5 minutes, then add the coconut cream and leave for another 5.
- Once the chicken is cooked but tender and the sauce is a nice thickness, serve with steamed basmati rice and flatbread. Yum!
This recipe is pretty fool proof, you can add more or less vegetables as desired. Also this curry is just as delicious without the coconut cream, or with real cream for an even richer butter chicken style dish. Make this dish your own, either way it will be a family favourite!