Perfect for your Friday night in winters dinner or a summers afternoon BBQ!
- Beef patty Ingredients
- 500gm Beef Mince
- 1 Onion Fine Dice
- 2 tsp Tit'allating Tandoori Paste
- 2 TBL Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Whatevz mum seasoning Ground
- Burger Ingredients
- sliced Tasty cheese
- sliced Tomato
- sliced Avocado
- sliced Red Onion
- Mint Yoghurt
- 1 cup Plain Unsweetened Yoghurt
- 10gms Mint leves sliced
- 1 tsp Whatevz mum seasoning
- Mix all ingredients for the beef patties together and divide into 8 equal balls, flatten out into patties. Sear in a hot pan on both sides and finish in the oven at 180 degrees for 8 minutes. Heat the ciabatta buns at the same time.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce together.
- Lay the sliced cheese on top of the cooked patties and return to the oven for another minute.
- Slice the mini buns in half, spread the bottoms with 2 TBL of the mint yoghurt sauce, and the tops with a tsp of BBQ sauce.
- Build the burgers on the warm ciabatta buns. Bottom bun, iceberg, tomato, avocado, red onion, the hot patty with melted cheese and put the lid on top!
Serve with the tandoori baked wedges and remaining mint yoghurt sauce!