- 600 gm Diced beef I used shin, any but any cheaper stewing cut of beef will be fine
- 140 gm Tit'allating Tandoori Paste
- 1 can Chopped tomatos
- 450 ml Water
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 large brown onion Peeled and diced
- 3 TBL Flour - plain
- 1 TBL Whatevz seasoning ground
- Toss the diced beef in the flour. Add to a casserole dish with all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Pop the lid on and leave in the oven at about 170 degrees for around 2.5 to 3 hours until the beef is melt in your mouth texture and the sauce is lovely and thick.
- Serve with rice and garlic naan if desired. How easy is that dinner!
Feel free to add a heap of chill, this recipe is very mild so child and breastfeeding mum friendly but the rest of you might like a hit of spice!
This could easily be gluten free if you replace the flour with cornflour, rice flour or buckwheat flour.