This was so popular as our market stall taster, I thought I better share the recipe with you!
- 2 tins Chickpeas drained
- 2 TBL Mo'rocckin paste
- 500 gm Pumpkin peeled and diced
- 150 gm Olive Oil
- 5 Sun dried tomatos sliced
- 1 tsp Whatevz seasoning ground
- 2 Lemons juiced
- 1 Orange juiced
- Mix half of the mo'rocckin paste with 50 gm of the olive oil, and rub all over the raw diced pumpkin. Cook the pumpkin in the oven at 170 degrees for 30 minutes or until very soft.
- Rinse the chickpeas well, and pop into the blender. Start the blender up and add the other half of the mo'rocckin paste.
- Add the cooked pumpkin and continue blending.
- Pour in the remaining oil, the juice of two lemons and one orange (check all the seeds have been removed) into the blender.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes and Whatevz seasoning. Continue blending until smooth.