Translates to Fierce Potato!
These delightful little spuds will be a game changer. So crispy on the outside, fluffy in the middle and packed with flavour. What more could you want from the humble potato?
- 2 kg Agria potato Small, yellow and scrubbed but not peeled.
- 3 Tbl Mexellent paste
- 1/4 cup Canola or other cooking oil
- Man Grind To taste
- Wash the potatoes and cut into rustic chunks about an an inch big.
- Pop into a large saucepan with a little Man grind and par-boil for 8 minutes, or until the outside has only just started to soften, but the inside remains firm.
- Drain the potatoes, then dry the pot and put the potatoes back in. Mix the Mexican paste with the oil, and pour over the potatoes.
- Pop the lid on the pot, and shake the paste with the spuds. No need to be gentle, we are wanting to get the edges all roughed up and completely covered in the spices and oil.
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees
- Lay the potatoes out across an oven tray or two depending on the size. The potatos need to be in a single layer to ensure they get nice and crisp.
- Roast for around 45 minutes or until beautifully golden and crispy