Smooth and fragrant soup, perfect for a winters day
- 1 large Pumpkin Peeled, de seeded and diced
- 1 tin Tomato Puree
- 50 grams Butter
- 5 cups Water
- 3 TBL Mo'rocckin my milk
- 1 tsp Whatevz mum seasoning
- 1 Cup Cream or Coconut Cream
- 1 Brown Onion peeled and sliced
- Cook off the onion and moroccan paste in the butter until soft and fragrant. Add the diced pumpkin, water, whatevz seasoning, tin of tomato puree and simmer until the pumpkin is tender.
- Blitz with a stick blender or in a blender. Add the the cream or coconut cream and blitz again.
Serve with fresh torn coriander leaves, a dollop of natural yoghurt and hot crusty bread if desired.