A twist on a classic! Courgettes are popping up everywhere so give this gem a go.
- 3 Large Courgettes Grated
- 5 Eggs
- 2 TBL Mexellent paste
- 1 tsp Man Grind Ground
- 3 Strips Streaky Bacon Chopped
- 2 Tomatos Chopped
- 1 White onion Fine diced
- Jelopenos Chopped (optional and to taste)
- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 Cup Tasty cheese
- Feta To decorate the top (optional)
- Cook the onion, bacon and tomato out in a hot pan for a few minutes with the mexellent paste.
- Squeeze any water out of the grated courgettes, then mix through the bacon, onion and tomato.
- Mix through all the other ingredients and pour into a greased baking dish. Top with crumbled feta.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 170 degrees, or until firm and springs back when pressed down.