A Mexican twist on a classic kiwi dish.
- 1 tin Corn Kernels drained
- 1 tin creamed corn
- 2 whole Eggs
- 1 Courgette grated
- 2 TBL Powdered parmesan
- 1 TBL Mexellent Milkshakes Paste
- 3/4 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Whatevz mum seasoning ground
- Mix the tin of creamed corn with the corn kernels (drained). Add the parmesan, Mexican paste, whatevz seasoning and eggs.
- Squeeze the liquid out of the grated courgette with a paper bowl. Stir the courgette and flour through the corn mixture.
- Heat a frypan on medium high heat, with 3 TBL of cooking oil. Fry off the fritters in batches of 4, about a heaped TBL of mixture per fritter.
- Lay on an oven tray and finish in the oven at 180 degrees for about 8 minutes, until cooked through inside. Serve with avocado salsa or poached eggs for brunch, yum!