Our Mo'rocckin paste makes this impressive dish really easy with lovely fragrant spices slow cooking amongst the tender lamb, it will be sure to impress!
- 1 kg Diced lamb shoulder boneless
- 1/2 cup Mo'rocckin paste
- 1 whole Orange cut into 1/4
- 500 gm Diced tomatoes
- 650 ml Beef or lamb stock (water is fine if no stock on hand, just add extra whatevz salt blend)
- 50 gm Butter
- 1 whole Brown Onion peeled and finely diced
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 1/3 cup Olives (optional)
- 2 tsp Whatevz seasoning ground
- Marinate the lamb in the Mo'rocckin paste overnight if possible. If not, just whatever time you have spare. Add the whatevz mum seasoning to the cornflour and stir through the lamb as well.
- Pop the lamb into the slow cooker dish and add the remaining ingredients, just leaving aside the butter and olives.
- Stir through the lamb, and pop onto high for 2.5 hours or low for 5 hours.
- Add the butter and olives, and continue to cook on low for another 20 minutes.
- Remove the orange quarters, then you are good to serve and enjoy.