Super easy and impressive dish for a brunch thats a little different from the norm.
- 4 free range Eggs
- 1 TBL Tittilating tandoori paste
- 1/2 Brown Onion Finely diced
- 2 Chorizo Sausages
- 3 fresh Tomatoes (or one tin of chopped tomatoes)
- fresh Coriander to serve
- 20 grams Butter
- Handful Baby Spinach Leaves sliced
- 1/2 tsp Whatevz mum seasoning
- Juice of half a lemon
- In a medium size oven safe frying pan cook off the onion and spice paste in the butter. Add the chorizos and fry off for another few minutes. Squeeze in the lemon juice and season with the whatevz mum.
- Add the tomatoes chopped chopped into medium chunks (or tinned tomato) and spinach. Cook for another few minutes until a nice thick sauce has formed.
- Gently crack four eggs on top of the sauce, space them out evenly. leave to cook on the stove top for 2-3 minutes
- Finish off for 2-5 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees, depending on how runny you like your eggs. Tear fresh coriander over top and serve with toast for dunking.