Perfect to keep on hand to snack on at any time. An amazing lactation booster and a healthy filling snack, packed with slow releasing energy and goodness for the non-lactaters out there as well.
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup Fine cut oats
- 1/2 cup Flaxseed
- 2 TBL Oil
- 1 TBL Mo'rocckin seasoning
- 3 TBL Whatevz mum seasoning
- Mix together all the seeds, oats, flaxseed and 1 TBL of the Whatevz seasoning ground. Stir through the cup of water and the Mo'rocckin paste.
- Set aside for 20 minutes for the chia to activate.
- Stir through the flour, this should form a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into half. Lay down some glad wrap, flatten the first half of the dough out onto it, then cover with another layer of gladwrap. Roll out the dough very thinly - keeping as rectangular shape as possible.
- Peel the top layer of gladwrap away and transfer (flip) onto a lightly floured or oiled large flat oven tray. Remove the top layer of the gladwrap. Repeat with the other half of the dough onto another oven tray. (note- If you want nice square shaped crackers you can run a knife through your dough to create a checkerboard at this point, then they will break easily into squares)
- Sprinkle each tray with 1 TBL of unground whatevz mum seasoning.
- Bake at 160 degrees for around 25 minutes until golden and crisp. When cooled, snap into funky triangle cracker shapes at the size desired.
These crackers are amazing with any dip or even by themselves. Snack on them throughout the day for a quick energy and lactation boost, or serve with fancy olives and wine if you are not breastfeeding!